When you connect Cliniko and Keap (previously known as Infusionsoft), this allied health automation can work for the betterment of your business in many ways. This type of automated and linked system provides a variety of benefits to your business. And, it can do so seamlessly. There is not a lot to learn – your team is already using the software necessary to accomplish these goals. But, instead of using that in two forms and two systems, there is now a simple link that can create an impressive result for your business. Let’s talk a look at how this can work for you.
How an Allied Health Automation Link Makes the Difference
When it comes to creating this link between your practice software and your marketing software, you are able to achieve more of the goals you have within your practice. Most health care practices benefit from this type of connection right away seeing benefits and a growing practice nearly immediately. Here is a look at some of the benefits you will notice when you make this move.
- Your contacts are updated between these two programs automatically. That means there is no need to manage the manual updates that have become so common. You end up saving time, and that means less money spent on the costs of running your business. You also reduce the risk of human errors limiting your marketing reach.
- Next, when you create this type of allied health automation, you also can follow up with your patients who would otherwise forget that you provided them with care. This is done automatically as well. It allows your practice to continue to provide the care that your patients need in a more profound manner.
- You are able to keep your patients and others involved in your email marketing campaigns. You know that they can benefit from the information and resources that you have to offer and this allows you to make it happen automatically. This allows you to choose what marketing campaign to send to any patient.
- You can follow up with the patients that miss their appointments. This gives you some nice tools to see who is not meeting their appointment goals and perhaps gives you an opportunity to reach out to them to find out why. The system allows you to send reminders and encourages them to re-book those appointments, too.
- You can grow your practice using this connection. Finally, the system is able to trigger patient actions and needs. This means they are more likely to get in to see you on a regular basis because you are providing them with the key information they need to do just that.
Now is an excellent time to consider how allied health automation like this can make a difference to the way you operate your practice. Could a connection between your software tools help you to build your business and practice more effectively? In most cases, the answer to that is yes.